Saturday, August 30, 2008

Bella Rosa Daisy

The new Stampin' Up colors are so much fun! Pink Pirouette is probably my favorite, but I love Red Riding Hood too. Bella Rosa DP is a great mixture of Pink Pirouette, Red Riding Hood, and Kiwi Kiss. Here's a quick, simple card I can show my SU customers. I like it because it uses such a simple stamp, yet it's fun and colorful. I hope they like it too. Thanks for stopping by!

Stamps: SU Upsy Daisy, Warm Words
Ink: SU Kiwi Kiss, Basic Black
Papers: SU Kiwi Kiss, Red Riding Hood, Whisper White, Bella Rosa DP
Accessories: SU circle punches, SU scallop circle punch, stamping dimensionals, SU button

2 comments:

sparkplug17 said...

well, anything with "sparkle" on it and I'm sold, lol. I really do love the card though and the colors are so pretty!

Jenn said...

Gorgeous!!! I love that stamp Upsy Daisy...I just may have to get it! :D Great colors too! :D