Monday, August 11, 2008

A Beautiful Bouquet

This is a different look for Chichiboulie, but I like it! This card is for Bella Sketch Challenge #41. I think it will make a pretty birthday card for my sister-in-law.

Stamps: Rose Bouquet by Chichiboulie for Stamping Bella, sentiment by Stamping Bella, Vases in Vogue by Stampin' Up
Ink: Adirondack Pitch Black
Papers: SU Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink, Barely Banana; Watercolor Paper; BoBunny Princess Stripes DP
Accessories: SU Markers; Aquaflow Pen, Taylored Expressions Twill, Stamping Bella Bon Bons, SU Punches

Bella Sketch Challenge #41

4 comments:

Laurel said...

Love it! The colors are perfect (I love pink) and your coloring is fabulous!

Anonymous said...

I love the way you've shaded the colors so carefully - beautiful work!

Amber said...

It turned out great!

Keisha said...

This kind of colorful bouquet always amazed me!!