Monday, July 14, 2008

You're Getting Better!

This card is for yesterday's technique challenge, the grid technique. It feels so strange to make a card that doesn't have any coloring on it! the inside of the card says, of course, "You're getting better!"

I have been thinking about the new PTI release today, so I guess that made me choose PTI papers for the card. I haven't used this old SU set for years. Thanks for visiting the blog today!

Stamps: SU Looks Like Spring, CTMH Card Sentiments
Ink: PTI Sweet Blush, Berry Sorbet, Palette Noir
Papers: PTI Sweet Blush, Berry Sorbet, SS White
Accessories: Nestabilities, PTI Berry Sorbet Ribbon, SU Punches, Scor-pal

1 comment:

Giffysk8s said...

WOW! I am so stuck in my "Bella" box (and am HAPPY to be there LOL) that I rarely make other kinds of cards. But this is so pretty! The colors are striking. I like all the SU punch flowers. You are constantly inspiring me to try new things!