Friday, July 4, 2008

A Very Brady Bella

I'm not sure what I ate last night, but I was dreaming about this color challenge (Only Orange, Chocolate Chip, and Soft Sky). Are you as old enough to remember the Brady Bunch cartoons, the ones where the kids were floating on flowers of all colors? Well, that's what I was dreaming about last night. Before I went to sleep, I was thinking of doing Ipodabella for the color challenge and that may have set things off. Here's what I came up with.

The background and the Bella layer are stamped with my good old SU Groovy set. I flocked Bella's collar and the trim of her jacket, of course. Then I used my Spica pen to decorate her Ipod and my Stickles to set off her hairbow, heart patch, and clutch. The final touch to the card was the paper piercing in the corner. Thanks for stopping by and, Happy Fourth of July!

Stamps: Stamping Bella Ipodabella, sentiment, Stampin' Up Groovy
Inks: SU Chocolate Chip, Soft Sky, Only Orange; Brilliance Graphite Black
Papers: SU Chocolate Chip, Only Orange, and PTI SS White
Accessories: Copic Markers, Flocking, Glue pen, nestabilities, paper piercing kit, stickles

1 comment:

Giffysk8s said...

I am so glad you got ipodabella, 'cuz she looks groovy! So very Brady indeed! I need to ask you about flocking...