Sunday, July 13, 2008

A Sweet Summer Treat

This card is for Sunday's Featured Stamper Challenge. I chose this card, http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/906030?cat=500&ppuser=157497 to CASE because I immediately thought about using my favorite Berry Bliss papers. And, the stamp, oh, the stamp! This one has been a go-to favorite of mine for a very long time. And, since I discovered Copic Markers, this stamp has jumped to the front of the pack again.

For the challenge, I changed the DP, the ribbon, and the image. After I changed the embellishment, I threw three more on the card, just for good measure!

Stamp: Stampin' Up Sweet Treats
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Papers: SU Close to Cocoa, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White, and Berry Bliss DP
Accessories: Stamping Bella ribbon and dots, Copic Markers, stamping dimensionals

2 comments:

Giffysk8s said...

Oh, my! LOVE the layout, LOVE the dots, LOVE it all! Good thing we are going out for ice cream for my son's birthday! Now if I could only fit into the dress on the next card...

Jenn said...

What a YUMMY sundae! I love the dp and those bella dots!!! :D Great card! :D