Saturday, July 19, 2008

Simply Happy Flowers

Tomorrow we will be heading back home. I'll be glad to see my stamps and our cat. But, it will be hard to leave this beautiful place and face the big pile of laundry that we will carry with us! And, I don't want to think about work on Monday morning. Sigh...

This is the other photo I stored before our vacation.

The Close to My Heart stamps are fun to play with. This flower set has a lot of options, but I played it pretty simply this time. I have been wanting to play with this DP for a while and this vase and flower seemed just right for it.

Stamps: CTMH With Love
Ink: SU Soft Sky and Bashful Blue, Adirondack Pitch Black
Papers: SU Soft Sky, Scenit Route Paper Co Amelia's Garden dp (double-sided)
Accessories: Copic Markers, nestabilities, corner rounder, Stamping Bella baubles, misc. flower, SU Apricot Appeal ribbon, Su punch, Cropodile, Crystal effects

3 comments:

Giffysk8s said...

So pretty! I love the ribbon treatment and DP. Glad you had a great vacation!

Ramsey said...

My favorite stamp set! I love teh colors!

Tickle Me Pink said...

I LOVE what you did with this set!! It's so soft and sweet, that pattern paper is just lovely!