Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Postcard From Room 406



Here it is, friends, the view we see from our room. Can you believe it? I love to be near the beach, always have. And, staying in a room this close to the ocean is one of my favorite things. Brent has been playing golf. I have been walking and shopping with the friend we came down with. We have all been watching their four year-old son enjoy the pool. Tomorrow, I plan to sit on the shore and read all day (oh, and teach their son how to make a sandcastle!). I tell you, if I had my stamps and some Copic markers here, I would never leave!

I hope that you are doing well too. Take care and thanks for stopping by. Oh, and, wish you were here!

2 comments:

Giffysk8s said...

What a beautiful view! I am glad you are enjoying it!

Jenn said...

Awesome view Hope! Glad to hear you are having a great time!!!!