Thursday, July 24, 2008

Pearly and Pink

Can it be time for another color challenge already? This week, Sparkle chose Pixie Pink, Pink Passion, Going Gray, and Basic Gray. I was stumped at first, really stumped. But I decided to ink up this Cuppa Love stamp. I really couldn't wait to play with my new CB embossing border folder. Can you see the details? I went to my local scrapbooking store The Stamping and Scrapbooking Room and bought a whole batch of the new releases today. There's even a border that's...are you sitting down? a row of buttons! I can not stand it! I am going to be embossing everything I do! What fun!

Stamp: Stamping Bella Cuppa Love
Ink: Staz-On Jet Black
Papers: SU Pixie Pink, Pink Passion, Going Gray, Basic Gray; Watercolor Paper
Accessories: SU Markers, Aquaflow pen, nestabilities, Stamping Bella baubles, CB embossing folder, SU gray ribbon

SCS Stamping Bella Color Challenge #38

2 comments:

Giffysk8s said...

So pretty! LOVE the CM embossed strip at the bottom, Great job coloring, too!

Jenn said...

Super cute, I love these colors together!!! :D I also love the little hearts... so cute!!! :D