Saturday, July 19, 2008

One Last Look





I couldn't leave without posting a few more pictures of our vacation home (check out the great candy colors, don't they inspire you to stamp?!) We stayed at the Prince Resort in Cherry Grove, South Carolina. One of the attractions of the resort is its pier, which was built in 1956. This just amazes me. I don't understand how they had the technology to get out into the ocean and build this pier in that time. It really is beautiful. The hotel is a relatively new addition, though. We enjoy it very much (this is our third visit!) My husband and I agree that one of our other favorite features is the grill that sits at the base of the pier (see the top picture). There's something really awesome about sitting on the beach for a morning then eating great food on the pier. But, as much as I love this place, I am ready to head home tomorrow morning. See you all on the web soon!

3 comments:

Giffysk8s said...

So sad that you had to leave...but SO GLAD that you are back home!

Tickle Me Pink said...

Wow that is beautiful!! Even with all the overcast clouds out there, it looks so cozy ^_~ I can just imagine being in that resturant while it's pouring outside :D Yay for coming back home! I always forget how much I love it until we come back after a trip!

Jenn said...

Wow!!! These are some awesome pics!!! How beautiful!!! Glad to hear you guys had a great time! :D