Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The Nurse Will see You Now

Oh, I love new designer paper! I made a discovery this week--another scrapbooking store in Greensboro! They don't carry any stamps, so I could just focus on their paper, and they had a lot of paper I had not seen before. For example, I hadn't noticed the Kelly Panacci line before. They had some really pretty designs and color schemes, so the bulk of my purchase was from her line. I used two of the sheets on this get well card.

Stamp: Nurse Nellie to the Rescue by Tiddly Inks for Stamping Bella, sentiment by Stamping Bella
Ink: Adirondack Pitch Black
Papers: PTI Lemon Tart, Aqua Mist, and SS White; SU Gable Green, and Kelly Panacci Miniature Daisies Vanilla and Swirly Doodles
Accessories: Copic Markers, SU punches, Stamping Bella dots, PTI Lemon Tart ribbon, and stamping dimensionals

SCS Sketch challenge #187

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Nurse Nellie is too adorable!!! Cute, cute card!!!

I received my blog candy today...thanks so much Hope, I love it all!!! :D

Giffysk8s said...

So cute! The colors are so soft and pretty. I like how you matted the sentiment. Lovey those dots! I especially like your coloring! I think this is the cutest get-well card I've ever seen!

Jess Willison said...

She is adorable! I love your colours, and of course those dots!

Nellie is on her way to me...hopefully soon!

Your colouring is amazing too!