Monday, July 14, 2008

My Sister and My Best Friend


This new Chichiboulie image is very meaningful to me. Gretchen, the Chichiboulie artist, based it on her daughters. She has two daughters who appear to be close in age, and one young son. My sister and I are very close in age (11 months apart) and my brother is 8 years younger than I am. When I read the story behind this stamp, I knew I would have to have it and that I would enjoy using it.

This card is for Bella Sketch Challenge #37.

Stamps: Lottie and Gussie Gabalot by Chichiboulie for Stamping Bella, sentiment by Stamping Bella
Ink: Adirondack Pitch Black
Papers: SU Apricot Appeal, Cameo Coral, Certainly Celery, and dp; PTI SS White
Accessories: Copic Markers, buttons, thread, SU Punches

2 comments:

Giffysk8s said...

This card is so perfect for you and your sister! I love the colors and the squares. As always, your coloring is exquisite. TFS!

Ramsey said...

Love it! Go check out my blog! I left you a little something!