Sunday, July 20, 2008

My First 1,000 Hits and Some Blog Candy


Wow! While we were on vacation, my blog passed 1,000 hits. I ordered this stamp and put it back for my first blog candy and now it's time. The blog candy goodies are:

a Stamping Bella Teacup Daisies stamp
a spool of Stamping Bella juicy cherry ribbon
an assorted sample of Stamping Bella dots including two sizes of three colors
an assorted sample of Stamping Bella flower embellashments three colors
three yards of Taylored Expressions orange twill

Let's see...we need a deadline. Let's say that I'll announce a winner at 8 pm est on Thursday evening. If you want to play, leave a comment. Here's the topic: when I'm on vacation, my favorite thing to eat is breakfast. Because life gets so busy, we just don't get out for breakfast very often. So, when we're on vacation, I try to get Brent up and out at least once or twice. I love to eat a sausage biscuit for breakfast, especially at a hole-in-the-wall restaurant where they know how to make a good biscuit. In your comment, tell me your favorite thing to eat while you're on vacation. Thanks and good luck!

9 comments:

Ramsey said...

Oh my! I LOVE blog candy! My favorite thing to eat while on vacation is dinner! It seems like at dinner time is when everybody is really awake and alive and I'm an outgoing person, so I love going to the crazy restaurants like Joe's Crab Shack....one of my favorites....so I think you can guess what kind of food I like to eat while on vacations because I an nowhere near a JCS!

Christy said...

Gotta love the blog candy, especially when its all about Bellas! Hope you had a great vacation! I'm hoping to take one here soon...hopefully! See ya soon!!

Giffysk8s said...

How sweet of you to leave blog candy! I just recently discovered what it is. How fun!

Favorite thing to eat on vacation: generally, it's dessert. We don't eat dessert as a rule, so it's always a treat when we are traveling. Now my FAVORITE vacation dessert is Hula Pie~chocolate cookie crust, topped with mounds of macadamia nut ice cream, and drizzled with the thickest hot fudge I've ever seen! This is available only at Leilani's, a beach-side restaurant on Maui.

Tickle Me Pink said...

Congrats on your 1000 hits!!! And I just have to say, vacation??? What's that? lol Though if I did get a vacation my favorite thing to eat would be seafood. My hubby and both my girls can't stand it so it's only on really special occassions that we go anyplace that serves something more than just simple tilapia or salmon. I hope you have a great trip on your vacation and get all the yummy breakfast foods you want! Thanks for a chance at your blog candy!

Lori said...

Congratulations on your 1K hits!!! Isn't blogging so much fun. I just got back from vacation and I did eat something that I normally wouldn't. There was a cinnamon roll shop in walking distance to the hotel. I went down there to get a latte and to bring back a cinnamon roll to share with the family. After one bight, it never made it back to the hotel. It was YUMMY!!!

Jenn said...

Congrats Hope on your 1000 blog hits!!! And thanks for the chance to win some AWESOME blog candy!!! I have to say my favorite thing to each while on vacation is sweets!!! I normally don't order desserts at restuarants but when your on vacation you have to splurge and have something really good.

Shannon Roberts said...

How generous!!!!!! Woo hoo!! I so love your blog & am very happy to have found it!

Jess Willison said...

Congrats on your first 1,000 hits! MMMMM blog candy....so exciting!

My favourite thing to eat on vacation is Fritos Corn Chips. I hardly ever buy them because they aren't exactly good for you, but make a exception for a bad when we are up at the cottage.

projectr said...

What great blog candy. Congrats on the hits, keep up the good work.
My favorite thing to eat on vacation is dessert ... Ummmmm ... any kind of dessert with chocolate!