Tuesday, July 1, 2008

A Little Bird Told Me...

I've been looking into the Unity Stamp Company and, when they had their release party the other night, I finally caved. I wanted to order the Giggle Grove set, and when they released a couple of new sets that caught my attention, I placed my order. It was fun to work with these trees!

Recently, I've colored almost every card I've made. So, it was fun to do the old huffing technique again. I used to make a whole workshop out of huffing--people loved it! It seems like old news now, but it worked well with the simple outlines of these images.

Stamps: Unity Stamp Company Giggle Grove, Tiny Trinity
Ink: Adirondack Pitch Black
Papers: PTI SS White, Berry Sorbet, Sweet Blush
Accessories: SU Markers, Copic Markers, circle punches, Cropodile, raffia, stamping dimensional

2 comments:

Ramsey said...

Love the card! And the blog! And the cute little bird! HeHe! Your blog is very inspiring! Keep up the good work! Mind if I add you to my favorites?

Jenn said...

Very cute card! I love those trees!!! I left you something on my blog, so go check it out when you get second! :D