Wednesday, July 16, 2008

It's not easy being...a turtle!

We are on vacation in Cherry Grove, South Carolina. The beach is so beautiful! I am missing my rubber stamps, but I did get to stop in to visit a stamp yesterday. I chose some fun papers, but was almost too overwhelmed after the long drive to choose any stamps. It was such a shame because they had so many to look at. Does anyone else have trouble shopping for stamps when your husband is waiting in the hot car? LOL! I would just rather be there by myself when I can take my time. Oh well, it was fun to see a new place.

This is one of the pictures I had stored.

My nieces are at Girl Scout Camp this week, so my DH and I have been sending them some snail mail. I wanted to make a bright, colorful card that would make one of them smile. I think I've accomplished the bright part! I'm not happy with the way the scallops overlap, so I would change that if I made this card again. But, I hope the card does its job.

Stamp: Yertle by Stamping Bella
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Papers: SU Yoyo Yellow, Brilliant Blue, Whisper White; Reminisce Stripestock Denise dp
Accessories: SU punches, nestabilities, Copic markers, misc. brads, SU yoyo yellow ribbon

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Cute, cute card!!! I love the colors!!!