Sunday, July 6, 2008

I found one, it's for you!

It's no secret if you know anything about my stamping. I'm addicted to stamps from Stamping Bella! This sweet fairy is by Chichiboulie. I wanted her to look as if she is peeking out from among the flowers to present this egg.

Her dress and headband are paper-pieced from the same paper that I used on the background. Her shoes, collar, sleeve ruffle, and egg bow are coated with Stickles.

Stamp: Eva Bloom by Chichiboulie for Stamping Bella
Ink: Brilliance Graphite Black
Papers: SU Cameo Coral, Rose Red, Barely Banana, PTI SS White, Nellie's Garden Flower, SU Striped Vellum
Accessories: Nestabilities, Copic markers, Got Flowers flowers, misc. adhesive pearls, Stickles

3 comments:

Giffysk8s said...

I actually don't have this one yet...and now I think I must! She is oh so pretty! I think I am running of ways in which to voice my compliments~EVERY card you make is stunning, and I just can't stop gushing about them!

Jenn said...

Oh so adorable!!! I love the chichibouile line!!! :D Great LO and I love all the flower and pearls.

Stacy said...

Beautiful image! I love the paper you used on her. So clever!