Friday, July 25, 2008

I Can Almost Hear the Waves

I'm still catching up a bit but, in my heart, I'm back at the beach! This card is for SCS Featured Stamper Challenge #76. The featured stamper is Susiestampalot

I chose this Christmas card to case. Of course, I went with the beach theme! The gal who went to the beach with us has a birthday on Sunday and this is the perfect card for her, don't you think?

Stamps: Pink Cat Studio Beach Stamps
Papers: PTI Lemon Tart, Summer Sunrise; SS White; SU Creamy Caramel, misc. dp
Ink: Adirondack Pitch Black, PTI Summer Sunrise
Accessories: Nestabilities, Copic Markers, CB embossing folder, CB border embossing folder, misc. brads, raffia, SU punch, SU scallop punch, cropodile

1 comment:

Giffysk8s said...

LOVE the stamp! Love the signature, too. I had to copy you again...sorry!