Saturday, July 26, 2008

Hit the Showers!

What do horseback riding, red swimming caps, and stinky goats have in common? They were each mentioned in my nieces' Girl Scout Camp stories! In addition, my sister had a shower story that the counselors shared with her that was pretty cute. Well, I don't have any stinky goat stamps, so I made a shower card instead. I think Sarah will get a kick out of all of the sparkles. Hopefully, I'll get it to her before she goes to camp next year!

Stamps: Alota Rubber Stamps
Papers: SU So saffron, Tempting Turquoise, Old Olive, and DP; PTI SS White
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Nestabilities, Copic Markers, Stickles, Stamping Bella dots, SU So Saffron ribbon, and stamping dimensionals

1 comment:

Giffysk8s said...

Oh my word! What an adorable little stamp! Can I please oh please come live in your stamping room???