Wednesday, July 9, 2008

A Happy Ending

Today was a happy day--my Bella stamps arrived! Among them was Stargazing by Tiddy Inks. So, I decided to try the Splitcoast Stampers Sketch Challenge. Boy, this card took a long time to make. I don't know, I just couldn't get the measurements and angles down. Anyway, I'm going to give it to my husband for our anniversary.

If you read my blog regularly, you know that I am not a fan of light blue. Around here, it means UNC Tarheels. But, my husband looks really good in light blue and he wears it all the time. So, I'll swallow my Wolfpack pride and enjoy this card. It's got plenty of Tiddly Inks goodness to make up for the blue! :)

Stamps: Stargazing, Togethah Forevah, and Kissieface by Tiddly Inks for Stamping Bella, Sentiment by Stamping Bella; In the Sky by Stampin' Up
Inks: Adirondack Pitch Black, SU Bashful Blue
Papers: SU Bashful Blue, PTI SS White
Accessories: Copic Markers, Nestabilities, Stamping Bella Dots, SU Bashful Blue ribbon, CB Embossing folder, Spica markers

5 comments:

Giffysk8s said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Giffysk8s said...

Hi, Hope~This is precious! Brent is going to love it! I think I may try this sketch.

Laurel said...

Fabulous! You rocked with the sketch! I didn't do anything with this sketch, it stumped me.

Jenn said...

Oh my word!!! What a great card Hope!!! I love all the sweet images, so cute!!! Great job with the sketch too! :D

Stacy said...

Great job with the sketch! Thanks for sharing it with us!