Thursday, July 10, 2008

A Funky Thank-you

Today, the "Ways to Use it Challenge" caught my eye. The challenge was to do something "mini", anything. Well, that got me thinking back to those new stamps I received yesterday. I am so in love with that batch of new stamps, I just want to carry them around them with me!

Anyway, the word "mini" made me think of the "Funky Potted Flower" stamps I ordered. As you can see, there are two of them, one big, one mini. Perfect! So, I put this card together. Then, just for good measure, I added some big dots and some mini dots to the final product. What fun!

Stamps: Funky Potted Flowers by Jan Dolby for Stamping Bella, sentiment by Stamping Bella
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Papers: SU Old Olive and Brocade Blue, PTI Lemon Tart and SS White, Basic Grey Cupcake 6 x 6 Designer pad
Accessories: Copic Markers, nestabilites, CB embossing folder, Stamping Bella dots, SU punches

2 comments:

Giffysk8s said...

How clueless am I~I didn't realize that this stamp came in two sizes! This is so great! Now I am off to check out the stamp. :)

Jenn said...

Super adorable stamp!!! I love the cupcake paper and the colors are just perfect!!! :D