Sunday, July 20, 2008

For a Friend with A New Friend


Oh, it feels so good to be back in my stamping room! The laundry is started, the groceries are stocked, our cat is taken care of...now it's time to play! Hooray!

This card is for a friend of mine who lost her canine friend of 17 years. Before we left for vacation a week ago, she had started the adoption process for a new puppy.

My package of new SU colors arrived while we were gone. As soon as I saw the Tangerine Tango, I wanted to put it with PTI's Summer Sunrise. I love them together! And, the DP is a piece that I picked up at the beach. Great colors! I'm loving the Red Riding Hood too, of course, I like reds a lot anyway. It'll be fun to play with the new colors.

Stamps: Stamping Bella Dogwalkabella, sentiment
Ink: Adirondack Pitch Black
Papers: PTI Summer Sunrise, SS White; SU Tangerine Tango; BoBunny DP
Accessories: Copic Markers, Stamping Bella Dots, stamping dimensionals

2 comments:

Giffysk8s said...

LOVE the tangerine and stripes! I may have to order this from you! I just know that your friend will LOVE this card!

Jenn said...

So sweet! I love the colors and the striped dp! Great job with the coloring too and who could resist those bella dots?!?! LOL!!! Love it!!! :D