Thursday, July 31, 2008

Feels Like the First Time...

Tonight's color challenge gave me the chance to ink up BillboardaBella. She was in my very first order of Bellas, back when my Bella madness started. It felt good to get her out and remember that time of discovery. If you don't know this lovely Bella (what, are you kidding? Get to Em's site and get to know this lovely Bella!), she has six different messages that can be stamped on her board. Isn't that fun?! Tonight, I chose her birthday message.

The colors for tonight's challenge are: Tempting Turquoise, Perfect Plum, Ruby Red, and Cameo Coral. As you can see, I went very lightly with the Cameo Coral and Ruby red. (wink) I did try out a Bazzill precut strip. I bought two packages of these, one pink and one white, at AC Moore a while ago and haven't used them yet. This one looks like ric-rac, but it's flat--easy to cut and glue. I'll be using these strips a lot! I bought the sequins at my LSS a while ago, but I haven't used them either. I think they look like party confetti.

Stamp: Stamping Bella BillboardaBella
Ink: Adirondack Pitch Black
Papers: SU Tempting Turquoise, Perfect Plum, Tempting Turquoise dp, and PTI SS White
Accessories: Copic Markers, Nestabilities, Bazzill precut strip, misc. sequins, SU punch, CB embossing folder

3 comments:

Giffysk8s said...

You are so clever to sneak in the reds and pink! Wish I had thought of that. I really like the corner punched. I need to use mine on a card. Lovely card, Hope!

Jenn said...

Awww, this is oh so cute!!! I love billboardabella!!! :D Super fab card Hope! :D

Laurel said...

Another fabulous card! She is one of my favorites too. Love the colors you used.