Monday, July 28, 2008

Everything's Coming Up Daisies!

Happy Monday! And, here it is the end of July already! Time is really flying by, isn't it? August is a busy Birthday month for my husband's family, so I'll be glad to have so many cards stocked up. But, I think I need some more masculine cards! Isn't that always the story?

This card is for Bella Sketch challenge #39. Maisy Sunshine was almost too wide for the sketch, but I had already colored the image by the time I figured it out, so I stuck with her. Someday, I'll have a stockpile of colored images, but now I just color images as I need them. I do like the way the card turned out, though. How can you not like a card that has all of this PTI paper on it? I love their colors!

Stamp: Stamping Bella Maisy Sunshine
Ink: Adirondack Pitch Black
Papers: PTI Sweet Blush, Berry Sorbet, SS White, and 6" x 6" dp
Accessories: Copic Markers, PTI Berry Sorbet ribbon, Stickles, Stamping Bella dots, Big Bite, CB border embossing folder

SCS Bella Sketch Challenge #39






3 comments:

Giffysk8s said...

She is so pretty! The colors are so happy! I love what you did with the dots. How funny is this...I used the same papers for this challenge but in slightly different colors!

Laurel said...

Very pretty, you did this sketch up perfectly!

Wendy said...

This is great, love the embossed sentiment, I need to try this!!