Friday, July 11, 2008

A Day of Shoe Shopping

The color challenge colors are: Bashful Blue, Real Red, Gable Green, and Creamy Caramel. I wanted to try paper piecing part of the bag and I think it turned out well. I was sure glad I had this Basic Grey paper on hand because, before I saw it, I couldn't figure out how to get the green and the red on the same card. Thanks for visiting today! Happy Friday!

Stamps: Stamping Bella Shoebag, sentiment
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Papers: SU Creamy Caramel, Real Red, and Bashful Blue; PTI SS White; and Basic Grey Gypsy dp
Accessories: Copic Markers, SU Punches, SU Real Red ribbon, CB embossing folder, Stamping Bella crackle dots, stamping dimensionals

1 comment:

Giffysk8s said...

Okay..let's go shoe shopping! LOVE how you matted the image and what you did with the sentiment. So fun!