Monday, July 21, 2008

Dare to be Green!

It feels good to be working on an SCS Bella challenge tonight. I grabbed the opportunity to ink up another Tiddly Inks stamp.

Don't forget to comment on the post below before Thursday evening for a chance to win the blog candy. Have a great week!

Stamps: Stamping Bella Tiddly Inks All Punked Up and Nowhere to Go, Stamping Bella sentiment
Ink: Adirondack Pitch Black
Papers: SU Gable Green, Green Galore, Tempting Turquoise, and DP; PTI SS White
Accessories: Copic Markers, Stickles, Stamping Bella dots, CB embossing folder

Stamping Bella Sketch Challenge #38

3 comments:

Giffysk8s said...

SHE ROCKS! THis stamp is so cute! Another one that I don't have yet. I love how you used the dots! I also like the sparkle in her hair.

Lori said...

I just love this little girl. I have her but haven't inked her up yet. Maybe I love her so much, because secretly I wish that I could be that way instead of being so conservative.

Jenn said...

Super adorable Hope! I love the sketch and the glitter in her hair!!! :D