Sunday, July 27, 2008

A Clean, Simple CASE

This week's featured stamper is Artystamper. I chose this card to CASE because I just adore the clean lines of the background. Instead of the Amuse tree Julia did, I used my Unity Art stamps. To create my own version of Julia's tree bling, I turned again to Stamping Bella's dots. (I am putting these things everywhere--love them!)

Stamps: Unity Art Stamps Giggle Grove, PTI Mixed Messages, Amuse oval
Ink: SU Old Olive, Memento Tuxedo Black
Papers: SU Garden Green, Basic Black, and PTI SS White
Accessories: Copic Markers, Stickles, Stamping Bella dots, SU punches, stamping dimensionals

SCS Featured Stamper Challenge #77


2 comments:

Giffysk8s said...

SO SO CUTE! I love what you did with the dots!

tbowen1 said...

I love the colors - great combination and really rich shades!