Monday, July 14, 2008

Beachbound!

Today is a big day in my house! My DH and I are packing up so we can drive to Cherry Grove, South Carolina tomorrow. This is a picture of the view we'll have (my dad took the photo when we were at the same condos last Christmas). I'm so thrilled to have a week off work and to be heading for the coast. I've stored a couple of posts, so the blog won't be completely neglected. But I won't be posting as frequently as I have been.

I did scope out the stamp stores in the area. I'm hoping to check one out especially, they have a great web site. They even had an online coupon which is printed and in my purse! I hope everyone else has a good week too. I'm planning to make the most of every moment of mine.

2 comments:

Giffysk8s said...

I am SOOO jealous! Have an awesome time! And what is the stamp store's web-site? I will miss you. Can't wait to hear all about it!

Jenn said...

I hope you have a great trip!!! The scene looks beautiful!!! :D Take care and have FUN!!! :D