Thursday, July 3, 2008

A Beach Birthday Card

My Brother-in-Law is pretty special. He takes good care of my sister and of my nieces. We've had some great times over the years, lots of the them at the beach. I made this birthday card for him. I know he'll be surprised because usually I have to have a card that teases him about his age (he's about 40 days older than I am, ancient, you know!)

Stamps: Lockhart Stamps Beach Chair, Lizzie Anne Designs By the Sea
Inks: Staz-On Jet Black, SU Bashful Blue
Papers: SU Watercolor, Apricot Appeal, Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, Creamy Caramel, DP, and Whisper White
Accessories: Stamping Bella Dots, CB Embossing Folder, Nestabilities, SU markers, Aquaflow pen, Circle punches, corner rounder

1 comment:

Giffysk8s said...

I LOVE what you did with this card! The colors, the paper, and the sentiment! So perfect!