Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Back to Reality


I'm late, I'm late for the color challenge! I had to use Grumpabella because this is how I felt Monday morning when that alarm went off. Boy, it was hard to get back to work after being on vacation! But, Grumpabella won't stay grumpy for long, not with these beautiful prisma flowers and Bella dots around her! Oh, and don't forget those bunny slippers--maybe she'll let me borrow them...sigh...

Almost forgot...The color challenge colors are: Tempting Turquoise, Gable Green, Going Gray, and Night of Navy. Don't you forget to comment on the post from Sunday to qualify for the blog candy giveaway! Thanks for stopping by.

Stamps: Stamping Bella Grumpabella, sentiment
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Papers: SU Tempting Turquoise, Gable Green, Going Gray, Night of Navy, PTI SS White
Accessories: Nestabilities, Copic Markers, SU punches, Prisma flowers, Stamping Bella dots, CB embossing folder

SCS Stamping Bella Color Challenge #37

2 comments:

Giffysk8s said...

I love those printed flowers! Another great card, Hope! This is how stressed I've been: I didn't even see the gray color included on the challenge! So all week I have been seeing all this gray...so I finally went back and checked! Hello!

tbowen1 said...

The perfect Monday card!