Sunday, July 13, 2008

And a Purse to Match!


Stamps with dress images are among my favorites (well, I have a lot of favorite stamps!) Check out this new dress image from Gina K's Retro Boutique set! Isn't it great fun? I want to color it and piece it and color and piece it! So, today I colored part of it and pieced part of it. Then, I made a purse to match. Too fun, really!

Stamps: Gina K. Designs Retro Boutique, Sentiment by Stamping Bella
Ink: Adirondack Pitch Black, SU Gable Green
Papers: SU Gable Green, Green Galore, and Real Red; PTI SS White; Collage Press Sugar Plum Series Doubletake dp
Accessories: Copic Markers, nestabilites, SU punch, SU red ribbon, silver leaf pen, spica markers, liquid pearl, green stickles, misc. red jewel

2 comments:

Giffysk8s said...

So chic! Love the purse in the corner. What an adorable card!

Jenn said...

Sweet dress!!! I love how you paper pieced the hem and I love that paper pieced purse...too cute!!! :D