Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Time to Get Cozy

Big news today! Today is Em's (Stamping Bella's) birthday! Happy, happy Birthday, Em! To celebrate, she is offering free shipping on orders over $45 through July 1st. She is also releasing several new stamps. After you're finished reading my blog :), go check out Em's blog!

Sparkle is going to marry her Brent on July 5th, so we had a bridal shower for her last night on the Bella forum! Jamie and Laura planned some fun challenges, oh boy, are they challenges! So, this is my first card.

Something old: I've been hoarding these buttons for years! I love buttons.
Something new: I bought this DP at my LSS last week. In fact, I bought it because it was sitting out on the table, they hadn't even put it on the display yet.
Something borrowed: The basketweave fold is from a template that I borrowed from my upline for one of my first workshops about five years ago.
Something blue: I guess you can see the blue.

I have to tell you, I told my Brent (my DH), "I have three bridal shower challenges and one birthday card challenge to post by Friday at 8pm!" He said, "and isn't tomorrow Bella Color challenge day?" Well, I just about fell over. I guess he does listen, after all. :)

Stamps: Alexis' Bad Hair Day by Tiddly Inks for Stamping Bella, sentiment by Stamping Bella
Ink: Staz-on Jet Black
Papers: PTI Lemon Tart, SU Bashful Blue, Amanda Blu & Co Farm Friends Stripe DP
Accessories: SU Markers, Aquaflow pen, Nestabilities, PTI lemon tart ribbon, SU Bashful Blue ribbon, SU oval punch, misc. buttons

2 comments:

Giffysk8s said...

The colors are so soft and pretty. The basketweave is gorgeous! You constantly amaze me. You should be selling your cards, girlfriend!

ChichiBoulie said...

That card is very pretty. It's one of my favourite images from TiddlyInks. So cute!

And yes, I'm quite impressed by your DH as well!