Monday, June 23, 2008

Such a "Purr-fect" Challenge!

Today is Bella Sketch Challenge day on the Bella forums. Jamie really outdid herself this week! When I saw the sketch, I immediately wanted to use three images so I tried to think of three stamps that had a similar theme. The cats were a natural choice.

I love this PTI paper. Nichole Heady comes up with the best names, but I may have to argue with her about the Summer Sunrise paper. It seems more like Golden Honey to me. It's so pretty. Thanks for visiting today!

Stamps: Cuddlycat by Tiddly Inks for Stamping Bella, Kittycattabella, Attitudy Cats, and sentiment by Stamping Bella
Ink: Adirondack Pitch Black
Papers: PTI SS White, Lemon Tart, and Summer Sunrise
Accessories: Copic Markers, PTI Summer Sunrise ribbon, Primas, cropodile, brads, Bella dots, SU square punches, and stamping dimensionals

2 comments:

Giffysk8s said...

You are SO clever! It never even occurred to me to use three different stamps. Guess what I am doing tomorrow?!!

Tiddly Inks said...

Such a cute combination! Love the bright colors!