Saturday, June 28, 2008

Spread a Little Sunshine

Here's the Bella Color Challenge for this week: More Mustard, Summer Sun, and Garden Green. This is my first card with the new Memento Ink and I recommend it. It dried quickly and worked well with the Copics. And, you can't beat the price! I bought mine from Kim at My Favorite Things.

And, an update on the shower challenge cards. I was fortunate enough to win one of the challenges! I won the sparkle challenge with my Togethah Forevah card. Thank-you, Christy, for a great image! It's so much fun to work with. Overall, I think the shower was a big success. I hope that Sparkle enjoyed it as much as I did. We have a wonderful group of women on the Bella forums.

It's a rainy weekend and I have a lot of stamping plans. Oh, I'm so glad not to have to go to work today! Hope that you have lots of good things going, too. Thanks for stopping by.

Stamp: Twinkle Fairy by Chichiboulie for Stamping Bella
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Papers: SU More Mustard, Summer Sun, Garden Green, PTI SS White
Accessories: Copic Markers, misc. jewels, Prima flowers, cropodile, brads, Bella baubles, paper piercing tool and mat

3 comments:

Giffysk8s said...

Just looking at her sure brightened my day! SHE IS EXQUISITE!

Stacy said...

Love these colors! Great job on the card!

Hina said...

Good for people to know.