Friday, June 27, 2008

Shiny, Happy People

Hooray for Friday! And, I finished my last card for the Sparkle Bridal shower challenges! Whew! This challenge was to create a card that...sparkles! I had a hard time with it, I really don't go out of my way to add glitter to things or to make things extra-blingy, but I'm happy with the way it finally turned out.

I started with the cutest bride and groom image ever! I love his top hat and her updo! And, how can you not love an image where the boy gets the little blush?! Fun! To make these sweethearts sparkle, I painted his lapels, top hat, shoes, pant stripe, tie, and her headband with Crystal Effects. Then I gave her dress and his flower a good coating of Stickles. Finally, I decorated her necklace, earring, and shoes with liquid pearls.

Stamp: Togethah Forevah by Tiddly Inks for Stamping Bella
Ink: Adirondack Pitch Black
Paper: SU Real Red, Basic Black, Shimmer White, PTI SS White, Misc. Shimmer Silver
Accessories: Copic Markers, Stickles, Crystal Effects, Liquid Pearls, Nestabilities, misc. jewels, SU Real Red ribbon

4 comments:

Giffysk8s said...

Maybe I should ask Rick to marry me so that I can get this card! :) You outdid yourself, Miss Hope!

Giffysk8s said...

BTW: I love the adorable titles you always give to your cards! That is the children's author in you BURSTING to be set free!

sparkplug17 said...

This is sooooooo cute! I love da "sparkles!"

Jenn said...

I love it!!! Very pretty card and I love all the sparkle!!! :D