Sunday, June 22, 2008

Postcard from the Edge

Ahh...today felt like a coloring day. So I colored this scene while I thought about, what else? The beach, of course!

I've learned so much from the friends on the SCS forum. But, one friend in particular has taught me so much-- about Stickles, shopping for dots, and friendship! As it turns out, she is a CTMH distributor so, of course, I had to ask for a catalog! These beachy stamp sets jumped out at me right away. The packaging for CTMH stamp sets is too cute! They come in little plastic envelopes that close with a snap. What fun! I am in love with the sentiments in the Do Nothing set, but the images on this card come from the Daydream set.

Stamps: Close to My heart, Daydream, Do Nothing
Inks: Adirondack Pitch Black, SU Creamy Carmel, SU Close to Cocoa
Papers: PTI SS White, SU Creamy Carmel, BoBunny Yummy Sweet Stripes DP
Accessories: SU Corner punch and Tag Punch, Copic Markers, Misc. thread and button

2 comments:

Giffysk8s said...

Oh, Hope! I need to e-mail you about this one! BEAUTIFUL!

Stacy said...

This is so beautiful! I love what you did with this set! :-)