Saturday, June 7, 2008


"Owl" Always Love Dad!

I don't know about you, but I think the hardest cards to make are cards for men. This set from Gina K. seems just about perfect for a masculine card, especially for my dad. He's into birdwatching. I love that this owl is watching over its nest, just the way my dad watches over his brood (though we are all good and grown up). He's "owl-ways" there for us! :) Happy Birthday, Dad!

Stamps: Gina K. Designs, Owl Always Love You, Papertrey Ink, Faux Ribbon (greeting); SU Itty Bitty Backgrounds
Ink: Staz-On Jet Black, SU Sage Shadow, SU Chocolate Chip
Paper: SU Whisper White, Sage Shadow, Close to Cocoa; Basic Gray Archaic DP
Accessories: Koh-i-noor pencils, GKD gamsol, nestabilities, SU pewter hardware, Martha Stewart twill, misc. ribbon, stamping dimensionals, Crop-o-dile Big Bit
Technique: Sketch Challenge (#179 on Splitcoast Stampers)

1 comment:

Giffysk8s said...

Very masculine yet colorful. And you KNOW he will love it!