Monday, June 9, 2008

A New Wish for Patricia

This is my first altered Bella card. I masked out Patricia cake and added the dandelion from PTI's Green Thumb set. This way, she is sweetly wishing on a dandelion...hope she isn't missing that cake!

Stamps: Patricia Birthday Cake by Chichiboulie for Stamping Bella, PTI Green Thumb and Piece of Cake
Paper: SU Whisper White, Mint Melody, Barely Banana, and Cameo Coral; We R Memory Keepers Diner Jukebox DP
Ink: Adirondack Pitch Black
Accessories: Copic Markers, Spica Markers, SU Barely Banana ribbon, misc. brads, stamping dimemsionals,
Technique: Bella Sketch Challenge #32

1 comment:

Giffysk8s said...

She is beautiful! I LOVE what you did with the dandelion! It makes her look so petite and real! I like how you placed your sentiment. Really...I just love the whole thing!