Saturday, June 21, 2008

My Favorite Mediums

When I started stamping today, I couldn't decide how to work with this set. So, I mixed it up a bit. I watercolored her; then I paperpieced her dress, hat, gloves, and shoes. When it was time to put the card together, I got out my sewing machine and stitched the strips onto the base. A little bit of this, a little bit of that, suddenly there's a card!

Stamps: Can You Dig It? by My Favorite Things
Ink: Staz-on Jet Black, SU Cameo Coral
Papers: Watercolor paper, SU Ruby Red, Old Olive, BoBunny Organic Poppy dp, misc. dp
Accessories: SU Markers, Aquaflow pen, nestabilities, misc. flower brads, Janome mini sewing machine

1 comment:

Giffysk8s said...

Oh, Hope! I am SO glad I ordered this stamp set today! Someday I will have to be creative on my own and quit getting ideas from you. I LOVE her dress and the stitching! FAB card!