Thursday, June 5, 2008

Let's Hang Out!

This card is for Bella Color Challenge #31. The colors Sparkle chose are: Certainly Celery, Summer Sun, Chocolate Chip, and Taken With Teal. I used one of Stamping Bella's new fairy images, told you I'm a beach girl! I tried to give her legs a little pink, because that always happens to me. What do you think?

Technically I guess she should be saying, "hang ten", but if she's going to hang with me, we're going to be hanging out--hanging out with friends, hanging out by the pool, and hanging out of the back of our bathing suits--ack! What's up with that? See you at the beach!

Stamps: Betty Bombshell by Chichiboulie for Stamping Bella, Sentiment by Stamping Bella
Ink: Adirondack Pitch Black, SU Chocolate Chip
Paper: SU Whisper White, Certainly Celery, Chocolate Chip, Summer Sun, Taken With Teal
Accessories: Copic Markers; CB embossing folder; Sanding block; SU Summer Sun ribbon; SU punches; misc. flower, brad, and hardware
Technique: distressed dry embossing

1 comment:

Giffysk8s said...

She is gorgeous! I like how the shading behind her. This is a such cute stamp--one I keep putting into and taking out of my cart b/c I am not sure. Guess my mind is made up now!