Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Here Comes the Bride!

This is the second card for Sparkle's Shower challenges. The challenge was to use Sparkle's colors: khaki, red, and white. I really wanted to use Felicity Whitelace, so I colored her with my eggshell marker. Then I put A-Muse microdot jewels on her dress.

Stamp: Felicity Whitelace by Chichiboulie for Stamping Bella
Ink: Adirondack Pitch Black, SU Creamy Caramel
Papers: PTI SS White, SU Real Red, Creamy Caramel
Accessories: Nestabilities, Copic markers, Cuttlebug embossing folders, Bella dots, Ranger white ink pen, A-Muse microdot jewels, Scor-Pal

1 comment:

Giffysk8s said...

Who would have thought that such soft, simple colors could be so beautiful? Apparently Sparkle did...and you! What a beautiful card! Kind of reminds me of Cinderella~when the birds and mice helped make her dress for the ball!