Thursday, June 26, 2008

Happy Belated Birthday, Em!

Here I am, one day late, with another yellow card! Goodness, what will I do if PTI ever stops making Lemon Tart? I love it so much!

This card is in honor of the Queen Bella's 36th Birthday. Shannan is hosting a birthday challenge on the Bella Forum. We love you, Em! Hope it was a great one!

I pulled out an old technique for this one. First, I brushed a thin line of Duo glue on each petal. Then I dusted the tacky glue with microfine crystal snow. It goes against my former school teacher rules about glitter (no glitter! yikes!), but it makes the daisies look frosted and pretty. Wish I could get it to show up on the camera.

Stamps: Stamping Bella Perk Me Up Daisy Outline, sentiment
Ink: Staz-on Jet Black
Paper: PTI Lemon Tart, SU Watercolor paper, Bashful Blue, Whisper White, EK Success Beach Blanket dp
Accessories: SU Markers, Aquaflow pen, Nestabilities, tag punch, CB embossing folder, cropodile, ribbon, Duo glue, microfine crystal snow

3 comments:

Giffysk8s said...

Oh! What can I possibly say that will do justice to this card? You liteally amaze me every single day. I WANT TO LIVE BY YOU so we can do this together!

Tiddly Inks said...

I love all the yellow that you are using of late! So bright and perky and cheery!

I just love stopping by your blog and seeing all the neat stuff you do! Thanks for making me smile every time I stop by! :)

Jenn said...

Keep the Lemon Tart cards coming, I love them! So very pretty and I love the daisy!!! :D