Friday, June 20, 2008

Go Pack!


I am a huge NC State Wolfpack fan so, of course, I had to make Pompomabella into an NC State cheerleader. I know you can't tell but, after I colored her uniform with Copics, I covered it with red flocking. It turned out like red felt, pretty cool! Thanks for visiting today! Go State!

Stamp: Stamping Bella Pompomabella
Ink: Brilliance Graphite Black
Paper: SU Real Red, Basic Black, PTI SS White
Accessories: Copic Markers, nestabilities, red flocking, glue pen, cropodile, misc. white brads, NC State sticker strip, Ranger white ink pen, Spica marker

2 comments:

Paper Makeup said...

Cute card! I just love the bellas - need to do some new bellas for my blog as well! But you did a fantab job on this one! :)

(and ps - i responded to your comment on my blog about which stamps i used... the fluffies are by Great Impressions and the sentiment is A Muse. Thanks!)

Giffysk8s said...

SO adorable! LOVE the flocking! Hmmm...I have been chicken to try it because it sounds so messy. Is it?