Monday, June 30, 2008

For a Purl of a Girl

Tonight's card is for Bella Sketch Challenge #35. I flipped the sketch to make room for Knitabella, she's a bit wider than your average Bella. :) I had to use Knitabella, though. Our office librarian has a birthday coming up and she loves to knit. I also had to use pale blue because, much as I can't understand it, she's a Tarheel fan. Sigh...I guess some people have to be. So, happy birthday, Dottie!

Stamps: Stamping Bella Knitabella and sentiment
Ink: Adirondack Pitch Black
Papers: PTI SS White and Lemon Tart; SU Bashful Blue and dp
Accessories: nestabilities, CB embossing folder, cropodile, misc. brads and flowers, copic markers, SU window punch, and stamping dimensionals

1 comment:

Giffysk8s said...

She' so pretty! This is the first time I have seen this stamp on a card. She is gorgeous! Sorry about the the color thing... :)