Saturday, June 14, 2008

For Patrick, the Jock

Before I tell you about the card, let me tell you about my dad. Today is his birthday. Happy Birthday, Dad! My dad was in the Air Force for 30 years and he has always kept in touch with his family by writing letters. At least once a week, he would write to his parents and then, when we kids left home, he would write to us. Isn't that something? Now, I am fortunate enough to live about 3 blocks away from my mom and dad, so I don't get letters anymore. But, he writes to my nieces and nephews every week. I made this card for Dad to send to one of my nephews. I think they'll both like it.

Stamps: Tyler the Jock by Tiddly Inks for Stamping Bella, sentiment by Stamping Bella
Ink: Adirondack Pitch Black
Papers: SU Whisper White, More Mustard, Brilliant Blue, Old Olive, Bashful Blue, Jersey Shore DP
Accessories: Nestabilities, Copic markers, SU Brilliant Blue eyelets, circle punch

2 comments:

Giffysk8s said...

Like it? I think they will both LOVE it! How could they not? I am loving all the circles, especially the stripes. You go girl!

Tiddly Inks said...

Hi Hope,
I love the blog and the card...super, super cute -- as usual! :)
Christy