Monday, June 2, 2008

Enjoying Life with VeggieBella

Well, I guess I'm not out of the yellow phase yet. Hmmm...can't explain it. This is a birthday card for my Mom, so I hope she's not reading this! (I think she thinks blogs are a piece of technology that she's not quite ready for!) This card started with Jamie's Sketch Challenge, #31, on the Bella forum, on Splitcoast Stampers. When I saw the sketch, I immediately thought of this stamp. I found this great DP for Veggiebella and this challenge gave me the perfect chance to put the two together!

Stamps: Stamping Bella Veggiebella and sentimen
Ink: Adirondack Pitch Black
Paper: SU Whisper White, Sahara Sand, Garden Green, and Garden Green DP; PTI Lemon Tart; Carol Wilson Fine Arts DP
Accessories: Copic Markers, nestabilities, Martha Stewart twill, misc. button, sponge

1 comment:

Giffysk8s said...

I love her! I don't own this Bella yet. Every time you use a Bella that I don't own, I immediately want her b/c you make her look so exquisite. LOVE the DP!