Monday, June 16, 2008

Dot Heaven!

Today is a happy day! Emily at Stamping Bella has developed a new embellishment that she calls dots and there are dozens and dozens of choices. My friend Vicki and I split a big order with her sister-in-law and mine came today. I am in dot heaven! I had to use three of them in tonight's sketch challenge card. Oh, they are so much fun! The three that I chose are small, glittery and light-cocoa colored. The card is for Bella Sketch Challenge #33.

Stamps: Stamping Bella Javabellas, sentiment
Inks: Adirondack Pitch Black, SU Basic Brown
Papers: SU Whisper White, Pretty in Pink, Berry Bliss DP
Accessories: Copic Markers, SU Pretty in Pink ribbon, Stamping Bella dots, stamping dimensionals, stickles, spica markers

1 comment:

Giffysk8s said...

Oh, Hope, she is gorgeous! Of course, I recognized the Berry Bliss paper right away since I love it so much! So this is how I picture us meeting some day. Hope I will look that fabulous!