Tuesday, June 3, 2008


Caught in My Net!

Check out these cute crabs! I have a weakness for all things beachy! Last week, my husband and I made our reservations for this summer's beach trip and this card explains how I feel about the whole thing--crabby about having to wear a swimsuit, but thrilled about making a splash at the South Carolina coast! Don't you just love the beach?!

For some reason, I decided to mask the two crab stamps together. I like the way it turned out, even though I had so much cutting to do. I may do it again sometime, although I think these crab stamps are each cute enough to stand on their own.

Stamps: Gina K. Designs, Just Be-Claws; Lizzie Anne Designs, By the Sea
Ink: Staz-On Jet Black
Paper: Watercolor paper; SU Creamy Carmel, Bashful Blue, and Whisper White; Hit the Beach Collection DP (Splash of Color and Beachy Keen designs)
Accessories: SU markers, Aquaflow pen, misc. mesh, misc. seashell brads, nestabilities, Fiskars paper trimmer

1 comment:

Giffysk8s said...

What a great idea to mask two stamps! I need to stalk your site just to see your great ideas!