Thursday, June 19, 2008

Blowing Kisses!

Today's card is for Bella Card Challenge #33. The colors are Only Orange, Almost Amethyst, and Pink Passion. I used the dots again and they are my favorite thing about this card. I think it does look like she is blowing kisses.

I tried something different (for me) with the sentiment. I'm just not sure that I like the way it worked out. Maybe it would be better if my ribbon was a true Pink Passion. I may try it again sometime, I like the diagonal look of it.

Stamps: Stamping Bella Mwah Bella, sentiment
Ink: Brilliance Graphite Black
Paper: Whisper White, Pink Passion, Only Orange, Almost Amethyst
Accessories, Copic Markers, stickles, misc. ribbon, SU Ribbon slit punch, cropodile, SU eyelets, Bella dots, CB embossing folder, stamping dimensionals

1 comment:

Giffysk8s said...

She is so pretty! LOVE the glittery shirt and the dots! Too bad I don't own a skirt that makes my behind look like that!