Sunday, June 29, 2008

A "Berry" Blissful Boutique

What's almost, almost, as much fun as shopping for rubber stamps? Shopping for purses! I love purses! I think it's my love of all things storage-related that makes me such a purse freak.

I'm not sure what I was thinking when I set out to paper these purses. I almost turned back a couple of times, but I made it through and I think I want to shop in this boutique! My first thought was to call the card "Ode to Berry Bliss" because it is my favorite SU paper ever, but I'll stick with this title for now.

If I had a better camera, you could see the metallic gold details and the frosted hardware on the purses. Ah well, you can use your imaginations this time, I guess. Oh, and the Prima Fancies. They are such cool flowers. Thanks for stopping by!

Stamps: Gina K. Designs, A Retro Boutique; SU Itty Bitty Backgrounds
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Close to Cocoa
Papers: SU Close to Cocoa, Pretty in Pink, Berry Bliss dp, PTI SS White
Accessories: duo glue, microfine crystal snow glitter, gold metallic leaf pen, nestabilities, Prima fancies, brads, cropodile, corner rounder, CB embossing folder

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I love purses too!!! I love this stamp and so glad you decided to push thru and paper piece them...them look awesome, and those flowers are FAB!!! :D TFS!!!