Friday, May 30, 2008

Bella in Yellow

Welcome to my first Blogpost. Of course, I had to choose a Bella stamp for my first card! Before I give the recipe for the card, I have to point out my banner, did you notice it? My sister made it for me and I love it! It's perfect for a former school teacher like myself. I can't thank her enough for taking the time to do this. Here are the details on the card:

Stamps: Eloise by Chichiboulie for Stamping Bella, Short & Sweet by Stampin' Up
Ink: Staz-On Jet Black, PTI Lemon Tart
Paper: SU Watercolor Paper, So Saffron, PTI Lemon Tart, SS White, Cloud Nine Design Sunrise Smoothie Collection Luster Swirls DP
Accessories: SU Markers, Aquaflow pen, PTI Lemon Tart Ribbon, Copic Spica Glitter Markers, Misc. buttons, Nestabilities, SU Punches

Here are the details on the banner:

Keri Schueller - Layout Template Blog Heading: Embrace
Syndee Nuckles - School Days Paper Mini 2, Antique Buttons Template
Valerie Randall - Hardware Collection
Thao Cosgrove - Folded Labels Biggie

All banner materials are from
www.scrapgirls.com.

1 comment:

Giffysk8s said...

Eloise is beautiful! I like the ribbon technique and the raised sentiment. I REALLY like your watermark! I may need to try and play with that!